Hello !

You are welcomed to linwannayou dot blogspot dot com. Enjoy my world and know my life well. Enjoy the time when you visit here ! My name is Xin Lin. I love my life well. This is the place I would like to share my life. Anyway, Thanks for the view and be my followers kay ? :)

Thursday 1 December 2011

WHOOOOHOOO !

Just came back from Singapore and Johor ! :D
That was really really a interesting trip.
Just got my phone number and the first one I text to ________ Erkhemmmm.
We chat until 2:30 something. Then , someone call me to sleep. Then, 3:45 a.m. woke up.
My goshhh. I am super tiredd.

Came back then got fever. MY GODDDD.
So Super Pain. :(
I need hugss. :(
Come le's share some photos. I don't wanna write anymore.
 Marina Barrage . :D
I don't wanna go home ! I wanna stay there ! :(
Ms. Pretty pretty beside me ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey,thanks for the view yaa,

Be my followers,THANK YOU :')