Hello !

You are welcomed to linwannayou dot blogspot dot com. Enjoy my world and know my life well. Enjoy the time when you visit here ! My name is Xin Lin. I love my life well. This is the place I would like to share my life. Anyway, Thanks for the view and be my followers kay ? :)

Wednesday 28 December 2011

I got an award ! Hehe.

I got an award ! I got an award ! I got an award !
from : should I call him Kel ? :O looks weird ! Ahaha.
Anyway,maybe because of my mistake. Sorry. :(

but then he gave me a love letter. Awwww, touched touched. Thank you . XOXO.
I love the love letter much! I want to keep it in my heart. heeess. 


because you know I love you more than you love me ! 
And I know you love me more than I love you. 


Yeah, you know that, 
A boy can always make you happy, make you smile , make you cry and sad. 
But when he knows that you were sad and he will makes you smile back, then marry him. 


#MaybeIshould.


And now, this is love. 
A boy that makes me fall in love with and I can't even pick it up. Yea, that he is. 


you don't need to know who he is, you may know who is the right one should you choose. 


thank you. 


And , He knows that I miss him much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey,thanks for the view yaa,

Be my followers,THANK YOU :')