Hello !

You are welcomed to linwannayou dot blogspot dot com. Enjoy my world and know my life well. Enjoy the time when you visit here ! My name is Xin Lin. I love my life well. This is the place I would like to share my life. Anyway, Thanks for the view and be my followers kay ? :)

Thursday 22 December 2011

Oh . Well.

Oh well, how long I didn't write my blog ? Goshh.
Sorry about it, I just came back from johor.
And now, I got to say, Welcome back, Ms.Tuc. :D
My car just 'RENEW' , it don't looks like been accident before !
What a professional service, I like it. :)

Talk about these 2 weeks ?
If you guys saw what on Facebook, that's .
Thank You LIM YAN JIA ! For sending me to the railway station.
Took much pictures , hmmm, in her baby pad.

My cousin came just now, from Glenmarie Court.
For visit us and she stay here, tonight ! :D
Yipeee !
Heh, she's talking to her boyfriend. And, I am looking infront of the computer.
how bad. CAUSE SOMEONE DON'T WANNA CALL ME.
Ahahah, anyway, just :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey,thanks for the view yaa,

Be my followers,THANK YOU :')