Hello !

You are welcomed to linwannayou dot blogspot dot com. Enjoy my world and know my life well. Enjoy the time when you visit here ! My name is Xin Lin. I love my life well. This is the place I would like to share my life. Anyway, Thanks for the view and be my followers kay ? :)

Saturday 17 December 2011

I think, I am really had my own style that's really beautiful.

I had think for a whole night. And , I am just want to tell that.
Girls, with confidence, always that pretty.
Girls, that shows their confidence, in the others' eyes, they are pretty like a model.
SO, I have my own way, that should be, I am pretty too ?
Over confident, that's proud. No confident , you are a loser, well.

That thought me , people just need some confidence, they are already win a half part .
Oh well, I think, all of my friends are pretty.
They are full of, CONFIDENCE.

对我来说,自信最重要 !
我没必要为了谁而改变,因为,我就是我.
这句话很熟噢 ? :D

I miss this sentence,
The feelings that I like the most is,
When I looking at you,I just found that you are staring at me. Aww, :'(
Do what you want , ignore what you hate. :D
You know what I want, but you did not know what I am thinking about at the same time. Sighsss.
Sometimes , I did rather to be childish, silly and looks stupid, but did you know that, that was a freestyle, in everybody's life ?
Yeahh, Say hello. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey,thanks for the view yaa,

Be my followers,THANK YOU :')