Hello !

You are welcomed to linwannayou dot blogspot dot com. Enjoy my world and know my life well. Enjoy the time when you visit here ! My name is Xin Lin. I love my life well. This is the place I would like to share my life. Anyway, Thanks for the view and be my followers kay ? :)

Tuesday 27 December 2011

AHHHHHHH.

What a day, I will just say like this. My goshhh.
I knocked my head with the car Boot ?! Grr. Got a BIG BAG LIKE A Stupid. :(
Yeahh, My cousin came and we just walked around and shopping but then this is the first time I feel like sleeping.

Ahhh! Someone din remember this ! Gek Sei GEKK SEII.
Anyway, I will just say , HAPPY fifth month and I am alone. :(

To The one that is so cuteee ?
And Yesterday , I did a Super nice dreamm. Awww.
We sleep together SHHH ! Ahaha. And he sleep in my hand. Aww, so sweeett.
I hope soo.

I maybe not perfect but I have the special place that you couldn't see.
You are talking, I am laughing. you are smiling and I am just cooling myself.

Oh yeah, I have to say, I GOTTA CUT MY HAIRR! Yoohoooo. :D
Maybe I will chop my hair like this ?
Or Maybe Like this ? Hmmm.
I decided to cut my hair like this ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey,thanks for the view yaa,

Be my followers,THANK YOU :')