Hello !

You are welcomed to linwannayou dot blogspot dot com. Enjoy my world and know my life well. Enjoy the time when you visit here ! My name is Xin Lin. I love my life well. This is the place I would like to share my life. Anyway, Thanks for the view and be my followers kay ? :)

Thursday 24 November 2011

Come Come Come.

Firstly, congrats to the AMCCO for getting silver in the competition. :D Gong Xi Gong Xi.
Next to the someone who long long , really long time no chat one.
Don't sleep already ! You gonna become a Pig.:P


And to the one gonna sit with me in the bus one, the pretty, the really really pretty one.
Athirah Sidik,
Ngek ngek. Lots Of Love, Lots Of Love.
We gonna sleep together , sit together , walk together , talk together. Appreciate more.
Because I gonna kick you down the bed. NGEK NGEK NGEK !
Nenenibubu ! AHAHA, I am just kidding laa.
I can't wait for the trip ! OhMy.

To myself ! :DD
Stop dreaming about the someone.
because of the someone, I can't sleep well.
My panda gonna grow up adyy laa !
Grr, stop put me some aeroplanes again !

Whoohoo !
Sister said she wanna follow us to Singapore !
Then, I can play the camera adyy ! YESHHHH !
But then if she don't give me, ngo jau dai wok lorrr. :(

SINGAPORE, I am coming ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey,thanks for the view yaa,

Be my followers,THANK YOU :')