Hello !

You are welcomed to linwannayou dot blogspot dot com. Enjoy my world and know my life well. Enjoy the time when you visit here ! My name is Xin Lin. I love my life well. This is the place I would like to share my life. Anyway, Thanks for the view and be my followers kay ? :)

Saturday 5 November 2011

Grr, Jealous !

I am so super jealous about my sis's camera.
Canon 60 D , If I got it , how good it is.
 Here it is. Jealous ! :'( The front side of this camera.
Bringing it is super good.
Then, I bought this for Ms. Lim Yan Jia . The SMURF's Lover.
Ngek Ngek, curi curi ambil dan tangkap gambar. :D
Dreaming about If I have this, YIPEEE ! :D
 The Present and the biggest dream of mine. :D
 SMILE MORE ! :D So long didn't pose like this ady ! :D
 Using mum's phone to capture this . :D
 Seriously, I love to capture !
The back side of the camera.

When I grown up, I must have my own DSLR ! Hmmph !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey,thanks for the view yaa,

Be my followers,THANK YOU :')