Hello !

You are welcomed to linwannayou dot blogspot dot com. Enjoy my world and know my life well. Enjoy the time when you visit here ! My name is Xin Lin. I love my life well. This is the place I would like to share my life. Anyway, Thanks for the view and be my followers kay ? :)

Saturday 19 November 2011

Fine here . Fine here.

Oh yea, too bad. Had a bad day. Back to Johor yesterday , on the way, our car crushed.
What a stupid van , do you know how to drive ?
Please don't stop in the middle road laa you.
Here to say how the accident happened .

A van stopped on the middle of the road. Alright , then a big lorry wanna cut the way.
The big lorry knocked the van and the van knocked us.
LUCKILY WE DON'T SPEED.
If not, next year all of you will be not seeing me again. :(
Pityy little car , Crushed. The body dropped off.
For me, it's really serious accident. The truth is, this accident was really serious.

The van's door dropped off, both side .
The big lorry crushed just a little bit only , but by the right , was the lorry's wrong.
Daddy went to police station for report , police said that that was the van's wrong because it can't sop on the middle of the road. Alright , sorry , big lorry. We were safe, don't worry.

My sister just get hurted alittle bit on the albow. Thank god.
Alright , mummy no car for use and I have no car for transport . to bad.
luckily , my cousin said that we can borrow her car .
Hoootttss. I REALLY THANK GOD . :)

Here to say , what a 'AMAZING TRIP' .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey,thanks for the view yaa,

Be my followers,THANK YOU :')