Hello !

You are welcomed to linwannayou dot blogspot dot com. Enjoy my world and know my life well. Enjoy the time when you visit here ! My name is Xin Lin. I love my life well. This is the place I would like to share my life. Anyway, Thanks for the view and be my followers kay ? :)

Thursday 17 November 2011

The day with besties ! :D

Whao ! Had a fun day with besties.  Yesterday was the last day of school , for me. :(
Hug them in the last minute. Tell them in the last minute.
I saw Mei Qi gonna cry out ady ! Sorry sorry sorry ! I really have something to do. :)
Alright , yesterday got Merdeka Idol ! I saw Carmen they all. Knew some new friends too ! :)

Then , someone came to school yesterday . Don't know who leh horrr.
We just shocked about it. They said you are so tall worr. AHAHA.
Alright , when you became so tall ?! AHHA.Anyway, wish you good luck for today. :)
Lovess. Then , let's share some photos. :)

 I likes you. :)
 I likes her. :)
 I likes her too. :)
 I love her ! :D
 Every body likes . :)
 Balloon ! Thank you Huey See and Durian. :)
 They are awesome. :)
 The cuttie and the junior that I like the most.
 This two mushrooms are the best friends from standard 4 until now.:)
 The very very awesome friend ever. One of my girl. :D
 This aunty , is my very very best friends from baby until now. :)
 Pretty ini , grew up with me. :)
 This girl, I like her so much. She is so friendly. I like you.
These three mushrooms . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey,thanks for the view yaa,

Be my followers,THANK YOU :')