Hello !

You are welcomed to linwannayou dot blogspot dot com. Enjoy my world and know my life well. Enjoy the time when you visit here ! My name is Xin Lin. I love my life well. This is the place I would like to share my life. Anyway, Thanks for the view and be my followers kay ? :)

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Awesome awesome awesome.

First, sorry for not posting for 2 days, because of the computer problem.
Next, let's talk about Sunday and Monday !

Sunday, went Sunway Pyramid and makan . We ate Sakae Sushi ! :D
Then , pergi jalan jalan . Beli Barang untuk buddiesss.
Spent there about half day adyy.
In the evening, sister says she wants to watch movie.
Then, we leave Sunway and drove to Subang Parde.

Subang Parade ! Whao , the shopping mall is so creative. Got some electric escalator only.
Else of that , all need to walk one. Then, pergi MBO watch movie ! Tower Heist !
Whao! Awesome Movie !
Suggest to all of you, It is nice !

Monday, balik kampung ! Reached home about 10.30 p.m.
YAY ! phone boleh guna adyy ! Used some tenics and show it to my mum .
Mum agreed and she said , don't simply use ! HAHA.

Tuesday, fun with Yi Ying .
Walk here. walk there ! Pergi long gai ! HAHA.
YAY ! Boleh bawa camera today ! Pergi capture pictures !
Ngek ngek ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey,thanks for the view yaa,

Be my followers,THANK YOU :')