Hello !

You are welcomed to linwannayou dot blogspot dot com. Enjoy my world and know my life well. Enjoy the time when you visit here ! My name is Xin Lin. I love my life well. This is the place I would like to share my life. Anyway, Thanks for the view and be my followers kay ? :)

Saturday 1 October 2011

Well, this is the PHOTOS TIME !

 This is what I do before I sleep ! Ngek Ngek.
 Hurts at Thursday Night ! Ooops.
 I saw you smiling at me. That was a sweet smile. :)
You will never know, how much I love you.
No one will know that, it's uncountable.
Stop ! Stop ! Stop ! I don't like study !
That's too bored.
我和你的相遇, 永远是最美好的事.

Eventhough you are far far away from me,
I still can feel your love that's so hot.
You are the apple of my eye ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey,thanks for the view yaa,

Be my followers,THANK YOU :')