Hello !

You are welcomed to linwannayou dot blogspot dot com. Enjoy my world and know my life well. Enjoy the time when you visit here ! My name is Xin Lin. I love my life well. This is the place I would like to share my life. Anyway, Thanks for the view and be my followers kay ? :)

Monday 31 October 2011

In the hoildays , I should .

In this holidays, my mum said I have to work hard adyy.
Look at my results, Goshhh.
It was so disspointed when you look at the subjects that you want to get A's but You didn't.

So, from Now onwards, I have to work hard in the hoildays !
Work work work ! For the PMR next year !
Wish me good luck ! :D

Oh well, my class are planning a class party for this year and I can't go because of going to KL. How sad man ! Anyway, wish you guys enjoy about it and take many photos for me !

And , someone went to Penang that Saturday and then didn't bring me souvenirs !
Grr , don't know is who leh horr ?

And now, I just knew Ming En have an operation in Singapore , wish you good luck , Ming En !
We are here wait for you  ! :)

Miss Hoe , Miss Hoe.
Don't be sad, Gar Yau Gar yau ! You already have A's adyy ! Seni also important one marr !
Don't sad. Smile more ! :)

Ah see , I can't go for class party leaa.
Wish you guys enjoy it. and then You are already good in your exams adyy laa !
Don't Emo lerr, Smile laa, little kid. :)

Yi Ying ,
I think you gonna including in the what class flower competition rite ?
Gar Yau lerr, You can do it! :)

That's all for today , SMILE . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey,thanks for the view yaa,

Be my followers,THANK YOU :')