Hello !

You are welcomed to linwannayou dot blogspot dot com. Enjoy my world and know my life well. Enjoy the time when you visit here ! My name is Xin Lin. I love my life well. This is the place I would like to share my life. Anyway, Thanks for the view and be my followers kay ? :)

Friday 14 October 2011

Happy Birthday To Mrs.Bieber and Yue Shuen !

Today is 15th October , Happy birthday to Yue Shuen and also our dearest Bieber 's girlfriend , Stefanie Cheah ! Ngek ngek, Two little prettayss, Happy birthday ! Stay pretty !

Yue Shuen : Can I send you a hug as your birthday present ? :D That day you guys playing true or dare and       you chosen dare ! Hak Sei Ngo, I thought you wanna do what timmm. :) Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAYY !

STEF : Ooohh, Long Time No See ! My pretty, still missing a guy in our group, I missed the time you were here, we played, laughed, do whatever we like to do, but now, the only I can do is, thinking about the memories. :( Wish you back to Ipoh soon ! We are waiting for you ! :) Lots Of Love, XOXO.


To those who birthday today, Happy Birthday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey,thanks for the view yaa,

Be my followers,THANK YOU :')