Hello !

You are welcomed to linwannayou dot blogspot dot com. Enjoy my world and know my life well. Enjoy the time when you visit here ! My name is Xin Lin. I love my life well. This is the place I would like to share my life. Anyway, Thanks for the view and be my followers kay ? :)

Sunday 1 January 2012

Yeah.

Yeah,it's 1-1-2012 and now it's 2-1-2012.
I cut my hair. AHHH, I got alittle bit regret.
but then I can't even got back my hair. :(
Share photos, share photos. Don't wanna say anymore.
I WON'T UPLOAD THOSE before school reopen . AHAHA. :P
 This is an original photo, I also don't know why the colour is so pretty. Aww.
 I miss you , hair. :(

To Someone again,
Wuii, reply me reply me. I am getting mad adyy ! :(
Does it looks cute ? Bought it at Home deco. Opposite Ck Music !
Don't know what name adyy.

Seriously fall in love with, but it's too late for that.

I don't need everything in the world, I don't need rich boyfriends, I don't need any branded things , I don't need the whole world, the stars, the planet and the galaxy. What I want now is your love. Thank you.

Smiling doesn't mean that I am happy, please know the deep in my heart. 

不管多么的信任,心中还是会惹人遐想的. 
I had promise myself, I must have a new start . new life. new journey. 
Believe me, I can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey,thanks for the view yaa,

Be my followers,THANK YOU :')